Thursday, January 28, 2010

Human Friends

Alex N Max ~ Elise N Max ~ Kate N Max

My human left the house at 12 today and she didn’t come home until 3:30 I told her she’s not to go out without me I’m her personal body guard you never know what strange cats could be lurking out there. I was so happy to see her when she got back but she brought her friends with her I did my normal bark bark bark to let them know who’s boss but my human was not happy at all she tried to kick me outside I went underneath her and started putting my paws on her feet and looking up at her with my puppy eyes “please nice lady don’t kick me out I’ll be good I promise” BARK BARK sorry I thought I could smell cat on them BARK I’m sorry I’ll stop…you eye balling me boy WOOF WOOF I think I made my point. Those human weren’t so bad they keep patting us and saying how cute me and Rachel were they really loved Rachel it’s not my fault that I was on duty at the time and had to bark the house down we gaud dogs get no respect these days oh well Rachel does seem to have a knack for sucking up to people I don’t care all I wanted to do was play with my ballOn my humans facebook page she joined a group all about dog whisperer and not long after joining some other dog trainer thought they would try and make my owner feel bad for been a fan but all this did was make her and her friends laugh about it when they went out for lunch
well for those mean humans me an ray ray took this picture of us with book to show them where fans too he’s a good man who cares about dogs and people and there nothing wrong with thatBut I do want to warn all people and animals alike you ever hurt my human in anyway no more Mr nice pup I wasn’t named after a killer dog for nothing mahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment