Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Ninja Mutt

Hehe don’t I look cool yeah I know I do hehe my owner has been getting better and better with her new camera everyday she takes me and ray ray to a different park to try out her camera and today she got the idea to do ninja style photos.
She place the camera on the ground, tilted it slightly pointing it towards the sky and then asked me to back up and like a good boy I did…after all she had my ball MY!!! BALL!!!

She focused the camera and started tossing my ball in the air, snapping pictures everytime I flew into the air to catch it

I love playing ball even if my nutty owner is always taking pictures of me.

2 comments:

  1. pawsome stun moves!! your human camera definitely take good photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!! Those are amazing photos!!!! (You should be proud of your owner)

    ReplyDelete