Saturday, October 30, 2010

2o2o

Well tomorrow’s the big day our first ever link run. My human has been having a bit of rough time lately so I’m looking forward to tomorrow when it’s just me & her doing what we love. The last few days we have been working on contacts for some unknown reason my human does not like the idea of me jumping OVER the contact zone. I think it’s more fun and so much faster but it’s against the rules but since when do I listen to the rules... oh well it has been fun training. My buddy Rosie at class has been having the same issue but her human is teaching running contacts. I like the look of this running but with the 2 paw thing I get to do a trick and MEEEEE lovessss tricksssss hehe.

I really like rosie but her and her owner beat us at the agility trial by not even a second so it’s time for a re-match it will be a real fun day.

Rivals....

Friendship....

No comments:

Post a Comment