Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Agility Link

So much for a stinking holiday… tonight at class near the end our trainer came up to us with these forms letting us all know we were ready for agility link. I don’t know too much about it yet but what I do know is every club around the country are given the same courses, we all are competing against each other to be the best. We get a new course to run every month so me & my human will be starting this October. My human said if it's all fun enough we might even skip trials for it. It’s going to be hard travelling so far just for competition but with agility link been held on our training grounds every month we can skip the far away trials and just chill up here in the north island.
NALA ~National Agility Link Association~

I look forward to beating all these mutts, so training is back on mahahahaha

1 comment: